Get started with Syspeace
For a Syspeace free trial follow these simple steps:
- Download the version of Syspeace appropriate for your server.
- Enable logon events auditing in your local security policy to allow Syspeace to know about failed Windows login attempts. (Servers joined to domains may need to receive a group policy instead).
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open Administrative Tools.
- Open Local Security Policy.
- In the tree to the left, select Security Settings → Local Policies → Audit Policy
- In the list to the right, double click Audit logon events.
- Check the Success and Failure checkboxes.
- Install Syspeace using the downloaded setup.exe.
- Launch Syspeace and register a new Syspeace account.
- You will receive the license key in an email sent to your Syspeace account’s email address.
- Enter the license key into Syspeace.
Syspeace will now start protecting your server.