Last updated: January 05, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Syspeace AB, Hästholmsvägen 28, SE-131 30 Nacka, Sweden.
- Country refers to: Sweden
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Syspeace, accessible from https://syspeace.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
License to Use and User Eligibility
SYSPEACE hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Web Site, Content and Services only in the manner presented by SYSPEACE, and (b) access and use the SYSPEACE computer and network services offered within the Web Site (the “SYSPEACE Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by SYSPEACE. Except for this limited license, SYSPEACE does not convey any interest in or to the SYSPEACE Systems, information, or data available via the SYSPEACE Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Web Site or any other SYSPEACE property by permitting you to access the Web Site.
The Web Site is available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Web Site.
Specific terms or agreements may apply to the use of certain Services and other items provided to you via the Web Site (“Service Agreement(s)”). Any such Service Agreements will accompany the applicable Services or are listed in association therewith or via a hyperlink associated therewith.
Restrictions on Use of The Website
It is not permitted to use the Website outside the scope of Acceptable use. Prohibited use may include, but are not limited to illegal purposes, harvesting data, harassing others, using your website for users’ personal gain, and more.
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application, or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by SYSPEACE.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of SYSPEACE.
- You may not use or access the Web Site or the SYSPEACE Systems or Services in any way that, in SYSPEACES’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the SYSPEACE Systems, Services or the Web Site or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the SYSPEACE Systems, Services or the Web Site.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of SYSPEACE.
SYSPEACE may also change or impose fees for products and services provided through the Web Site at any time, at its sole discretion. SYSPEACE may establish or change, at any time, general practices and restrictions concerning other SYSPEACE products and services at its sole discretion.
SYSPEACE Privacy Notice
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to SYSPEACE, you represent to SYSPEACE that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
Cookies and pixel tags
Cookies are small text files that contain a character string that identifies a unique browser. They are sent to a computer by internet operators or third parties. By default, cookies are allowed in most browsers, as this is something that most website owners require to access their site. You can change the settings of your browser to disable cookies by default, block third-party cookies or to receive a notification that a cookie has been sent.
Pixel tags are scripts that are issued when a user opens a website or email. The pixel itself is invisible and visible only in the HTML code of the site or email. It calls an application on a server that causes a third-party cookie to be downloaded to your computer or records that the email has been opened.
For more information about cookies and how they work, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
SYSPEACE uses digital marketing program, which places cookies to register a recurring visitor as a unique user. The tool is used to record how you use our sites and how to interact with us via email so that we can customize ad content to you and our customer’s interests. Cookies placed by our tools cannot access, read or modify other data on your computer. SYSPEACE undertakes to ensure that you can change your areas of interest and manage the scope of digital marketing from us through a subscription management system.
Cookies and technology from Google
Google Analytics: Using this cookie we can get information on how visitors use our site, including, but not limited to, page views, source and time of visit to the site. The information is unidentified and displayed as numbers, which means that it cannot be derived from specific persons. This protects your privacy. By using Google Analytics, we can see what content is popular on our sites and thus strive to offer you more of what interests you.
Google Analytics Remarketing: Cookies are placed on your computer so that, after you leave our site, Google may show you ads about SYSPEACE that may be of interest to you based on your visit to our site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Google AdWords: By using Google AdWords code, we can see which pages have contributed to completing the contact form, enabling us to leverage our budget for paid search results. This information is not personally identifiable.
Google AdWords Remarketing: Cookies are placed on your computer so that, after you leave our site, Google may show you ads about SYSPEACE that may be of interest to you based on your visit to our site. This information is not personally identifiable.
You can prevent the information created by Google’s cookie on how to use our sites from being collected and processed by Google in the future by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser extension for your current browser. This browser extension is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Licence and Ownership
All intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) associated with the Web Site and its contents (the “Content”) are the sole property of SYSPEACE, its affiliates or third parties. The Content is protected by Intellectual Property and other laws, national and international.
Elements of the Web Site are also protected by trade name, trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. All customized graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Web Site are trademarks, service marks or trade name (“Marks”) of SYSPEACE, its affiliates or other entities that have granted SYSPEACE the right and license to use such Marks and may not be used or interfered with in any manner without the express written consent of SYSPEACE.
Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of SYSPEACE. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit, or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by SYSPEACE.
Any website or other devices that link to https://www.syspace.com or any page available therein is prohibited from
- replicating Content,
- using a browser or border environment around the Content,
- implying in any fashion that SYSPEACE or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products,
- misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with SYSPEACE or any of the SYSPEACE affiliates,
- presenting false information about SYSPEACE products or services, and
- using any logo or mark of SYSPEACE or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from SYSPEACE.
You agree that SYSPEACE, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the Web Site, the SYSPEACE Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
- discontinue your use of the Web Site, and
- destroy any copies you may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the SYSPEACE Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, you agree that SYSPEACE shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the SYSPEACE Systems, Information and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Compliance With Law including Export Control
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of SYSPEACE, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of SYSPEACE and You shall take no action which might cause SYSPEACE to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to SYSPEACE.
SYSPEACE and the Web Site are based in Sweden. Sweden, the United States, and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under Sweden or other applicable export control laws or regulations.
If You access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, you represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any questions about these Terms uf Use, you can contact us: