May 10, 2019
- Support forgiving blocks via Remote Status (requires Remote Status Console 1.0.1).
- Bug fix: Use the Add rule email address for the add rule message and the Remove rule email address for the remove rule message instead of vice versa.
- Bug fix: Don’t show the top login attempt’s country as “Unknown” when more than ~500 login attempts are displayed in Access log.
- Bug fix: Prevent crash in Access log for some searches containing results from more than one month.
- Bug fix: Fix “Reset on success” setting sometimes not being respected during rule matching.
- Bug fix: Fix issue where registering triggered an error when using only FIPS compliant algorithms.
- Reflect North Macedonia’s new name.