With Remote Status, you can view the status of Syspeace services connected to your Syspeace account without connecting to the servers one by one. Enable Remote Status in the Syspeace service and use the Remote Status Console application to get started.
- Download Remote Status Console 1.0.1 (includes Getting started with Remote Status document)
- Download Getting started with Remote Status document
- Download Remote Status Architecture document with technical details
What’s new in 1.0.1
- Support forgiving blocks (requires Syspeace 3.1.1).
- Show more information about blocks.
- Remember the width and height of the window and the width of the sidebar the next time Console is started.
- Reflect North Macedonia’s new name.
How much does Remote Status Console cost? Can I use it during my Syspeace trial?
Remote Status Console is freely available and does not itself require a license. You can see information from all running Syspeace services, including license/trial information.
How do I set Syspeace up to work with Remote Status?
Remote Status is not turned on by default.
The Syspeace services must be running Syspeace 3.1 or later and have Remote Status enabled (in Settings → System Settings). Remote Status is not supported under Windows Server 2003 or 2003 R2.
I’m a Managed Service Provider or otherwise manage Syspeace for several clients – can I see all of their Syspeace services at once?
Yes, you can link multiple Syspeace accounts to Remote Status Console.
What are the system requirements for Remote Status Console?
Windows 7 or newer; Windows Server 2008 or newer.
How does Syspeace communicate with Remote Status Console?
Both Syspeace and Remote Status Console use an encrypted HTTPS/TLS connection to a relay server. This server is hosted by Treetop Innovation AB (the creators and maintainers of Syspeace), just like the Syspeace backend server. On top of the connection encryption, all messages are also individually encrypted, and the relay server is oblivious to their contents. (For more information, see the Remote Status Architecture document.)
If you are interested in hosting a private relay server, please contact us.