Intrusion detection (ID) is a version of an IT security management system for both networks and computers. The detection software collects the intruder’s data and analyzes the information in a multitude of aspects directly.
The ID system software collects the user intentions and analyzes the information from several areas within the network or a single computer to identify any kind of possible security breach.
An IDS software sets the administrator in the driver’s seat over control over the whole of the network. Detection of the full network including servers, computers and network nodes is necessary in order to thwart any kind of attack digitally.
Intrusion detection system software – Analyze your data usage
The software analyzes and includes both intrusions (attacks from outside the organization) and misuse (attacks from within the organization).
Our system explores the vulnerability assessment possibilities, which is a technology developed to assess the security of a computer system or network.
The detection system functions include:
- Monitoring and analyzing both user and system activities
- Analyzing system configurations and vulnerabilities
- Assessing system and file integrity detection
- Ability to recognize patterns typical of attacks
- Analysis of abnormal activity patterns
- Detection and tracking of user policy violations
IDS software from Syspeace is a software that is available for test and demo. Test a true Intrusion detection system software now!